The Quarq DZero Carbon 11R road power meter combines 10 years of technological advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
The new Qalvin BLE app, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. Reach a higher level with the Quarq DZero platform.
- Works with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers.
- Variations include Hidden Bolt (HB), Non-hidden Bolt (NHB).
- The DZero Power Meter Spider pairs with Quarq Prime.
- Existing owners can upgrade to a DZero spider if the power meter uses the 8-bolt interface.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad - no magnet.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Material - CNC Machined Aluminium Spider, Exogram™ Carbon Crank Arms
- Accuracy - 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter - 130 BCD, 110 BCD
- Arm Lengths - 162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Q-Factor - 145mm
- Bottom Bracket - GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright, BB386EVO, BB30A, PF30A
- Wireless Technology - ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
- Battery - CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
- Weight - 578/559g (130/110 BCD)
- Head Unit - ANT+™ and Bluetooth® low energy technology compatible head units (available separately)
- Compatibility - Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. Not compatible with Campagnolo® chainrings.
Quarq DZero Carbon Powermeter
See returns policy
Drop shipped from distributor